While Wyndham is the largest hotel franchise in the world by number of hotels (the company has 9,300 hotels in 90 countries), I don’t talk too much about its Wyndham Rewards loyalty program.
Wyndham Rewards has just launched its latest promotion, which is valid for stays in the next few months. If you’ve got a trip planned that may include Wyndham real estate, it’s definitely worth signing up for. Let’s take a look at the details.
Wyndham offers up to 7.5,000 points per stay
Wyndham’s latest promotion allows members to earn between 1,000 and 7,500 bonus Wyndham Rewards points per stay:
- Stay one night and earn 1,000 bonus points
- Stay two nights in a row and earn 3,000 bonus points
- Stay three or more nights in a row and earn 7,500 bonus points
Here are the basic terms to use in Wyndham’s advertising:
- This applies to stays booked by May 28, 2021
- You must check-in for your stay on March 16, 2021 at the earliest and check-out for your stay no later than May 31, 2021
- Registration is required prior to your first eligible stay. It is okay if you booked your stay before registering or before the promotion starts
- Stays must be booked directly through Wyndham, either through the website or the mobile app
- Bonus points are credited within six to eight weeks after a qualifying stay
- There is no limit to the number of bonus points you can earn as you can take advantage of this offer multiple times
Redeeming Wyndham Rewards points
When it comes to redeeming Wyndham Rewards points, there are three levels of hotels:
- Around a third of the properties cost 7,500 points per night
- Much of the property costs 15,000 points per night
- A few hundred properties cost 30,000 points per night
As you can see, this promotion is marketed as a free night’s sleep after staying three or more nights, although the 7,500 points are only enough for a stay in the lowest of accommodations. However, since you can take advantage of this offer multiple times, you may be able to earn multiple free nights or collect enough points to stay at a higher tier hotel.
If you’d like to earn more Wyndham Points:
Wyndham Rewards’ spring campaign 2021 has just started and offers between 1,000 and 7,500 bonus points per stay, depending on the length of stay. This is solid business, but for many I don’t think going to the hassle of staying at a Wyndham hotel won’t be enough.
Are you planning to take advantage of this Wyndham promotion?