There are many ways to earn World of Hyatt bonus points for hotel stays. One option is to take advantage of Hyatt’s current global advertising. However, there is another ongoing promotion that I have never written about that I think is at least worth looking into.
500 bonus points per night at new Hyatt hotels
Ongoing World of Hyatt is offering 500 bonus points per night at new Hyatt hotels around the world::
- The full list of participating hotels can be found at this link as it is constantly updated (there are currently more than 40 hotels on the list).
- In general, you can earn bonus points for a period of three to four months after a property opens because the qualifying dates are listed on the Hyatt website (dates based on your check-out date).
- World of Hyatt members automatically receive 500 bonus points per night with no registration required
- There is no limit to the number of bonus points you can earn this way as you earn the 500 bonus points per night in an eligible property
- Each “Eligible” rate qualifies, including any Paid or Award Nights used to earn Elite Nights at Hyatt
- It can take three to four weeks for bonus points to be released, although in my experience they are released much faster
The Hyatt Regency Malta is a new property
Is it worth taking advantage of this Hyatt offer?
Personally, I estimate World of Hyatt points to be 1.5 cents each. For me, this offer equates to an additional yield of $ 7.50 per night. This is probably not a reason to search for a specific hotel, but it is certainly a consideration to take into account when you expect which hotel you will be staying at.
For example, in limited-service hotels that retail for less than $ 100 a night, this is one consideration that could move the needle, along with the other points that Hyatt deserves. In an expensive hotel, the chances are that 500 bonus points per night won’t move the needle much.
Fortunately, this offer does not require registration, so you may be pleasantly surprised to see some bonus points in your World of Hyatt account after a stay.
Personally, I check the list of new properties at least once a month. I do this not only because I want to earn bonus points, but also because I enjoy keeping up to date with the latest Hyatt hotel openings and this is an easy way to do it.
El Capitan is a new Hyatt property
World of Hyatt is offering 500 bonus points per night when you stay at a new Hyatt hotel. The promotion is usually available for a period of three to four months after a hotel opens. No registration is required.
I think it’s always worth keeping an eye on the list so you know where new properties are opening (which I always love to follow) and hopefully to earn some bonus points with this offer.
Have you earned World of Hyatt bonus points through the new hotel offer?