While elite status in the Hilton Honors program is a way to get extra perks on Hilton stays, there is another program that lets you get perks without having to be loyal.
In particular, the Hilton Impresario Program gives you elite discounts on stays at three Hilton luxury brands when you book through an authorized travel agent. This is similar to the programs of other hotel groups such as Four Seasons Preferred Partner, Hyatt Privé, Marriott STARS & Luminous, Rosewood Elite, and Shangri-La Luxury Circle.
What is Hilton Impresario?
With Hilton Impresario, you receive discounts when you book a qualifying rate through a participating travel agency in almost all hotels in Conrad, LXR or Waldorf Astoria. In detail, the benefits of Hilton Impresario are as follows:
- Complimentary full breakfast daily for up to two people per room
- A free room upgrade, subject to availability upon check-in
- $ 100 credit once per stay
- Early check-in and late check-out, depending on availability
- Double Hilton Honors Points (valid at select hotels)
Receive free breakfast when booked through Hilton Impresario
For a connection with Hilton’s luxury brand:
- Waldorf Astoria is Hilton’s premium brand with 33 hotels in 15 countries
- LXR is Hilton’s new independent luxury brand with four hotels in four countries
- Conrad is the brand of Hilton, which with 39 hotels in 21 countries describes itself as “Smart Luxury of the new generation”
LXR is Hilton’s new independent luxury brand
Frequently asked questions about Hilton Impresario
Let’s cover the other things you would like to know about the Hilton Impresario Program in the form of a few frequently asked questions.
What are the Hilton Impresario rates?
The Hilton Impresario Rate is the flexible rate found on the Hilton website. Hilton Impresario benefits do not apply to redeeming Hilton Honors points or booking prepaid, pre-purchase, member-only, AAA, senior or other special rates.
Do you earn Hilton Honors Points for Hilton Impresario reservations?
Yes, you can earn Hilton Honors points on Hilton Impresario bookings in the same way as booking direct (you can also earn double Hilton Honors points for many hotels). These stays also apply to all Hilton Honors promotions. When you pay with a co-branded Hilton Honors credit card, you can earn bonus points.
Is there a minimum stay for Hilton Impresario reservations?
No, even one night will qualify for Hilton Impresario perks.
How is Hilton Impresario different from Virtuoso?
Virtuoso also offers perks for all types of luxury hotels, and the benefits are similar. For Hilton residency purposes, the primary advantage of Hilton Impresario over Virtuoso is that many more Hilton family properties participate in Impresario.
While most Waldorf Astoria hotels participate in Virtuoso, only a handful of Conrads participate, while almost all of them participate in Hilton Impresario.
How is Hilton Impresario different from Hilton Honors Elite status?
Hilton Honors Gold and Hilton Honors Diamond members may say, “Am I not getting these benefits at all?” Not necessarily:
- Otherwise, Elite members would not receive the $ 100 credit
- Double Hilton Honors points at many participating hotels are also an added benefit
- The breakfast benefit at many hotels will be more generous with Hilton Impresario than with Hilton Honors
- Many hotels allow Elite Members booking through Hilton Impresario to upgrade before a comparable Elite Member who has not booked through the program
Can you book Hilton Impresario rates without a travel agent?
Hilton Impresario perks are only available through authorized travel agents. This is not a program that consumers can directly use. Most travel agents do not charge any fees for these bookings, although not all of them do.
How do you find a Hilton Impresario travel agent?
There are many travel agents who have access to the Hilton Impresario program. You can either find them through Google or travel agents can also leave their contact information in the comments section below.
Hilton Impresario offers additional perks such as room upgrades, free breakfast and hotel credit when you book a luxury Hilton family hotel through an authorized travel agent.
The program is not valuable for everyone with every booking, e.g. B. when you redeem points or when there is a special price that is well below the flexible price. Personally, however, I book the majority of my paid luxury hotel stays through a program that offers additional perks, and I find it worth it.
Have you ever booked through Hilton Impresario? If so, how was your experience?