Four Seasons has a loyal following. For those in the U.S., there are a few properties that are particularly popular – this includes the brand’s properties in Hawaii, Costa Rica, Los Cabos, Bora Bora, Surfside, Jackson Hole, and more.
Given the travel restrictions currently in place, I know there are a lot more people traveling domestically than dealing with the complexities of international travel. In this post, I wanted to talk about the Four Seasons Santa Fe, which is a great option for a socially detached getaway. I also wanted to share the best way to maximize value of staying at the resort (by taking advantage of special offers and booking through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner agent).
Four Seasons Santa Fe Basics
New Mexico is a spectacular part of the country in terms of scenery, architecture, and more. The Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe overlooks the Rio Grande River Valley and the peaks of the Jemez Mountains and is just a short 10-minute drive from downtown Santa Fe (which can be reached by a free shuttle).
The Four Seasons offers everything from a 10,000 square foot spa to the award-winning Terra Restaurant, an outdoor heated pool, a gym and much more.
For those who enjoy adventure activities, the Four Seasons will be especially fun given the hotel’s hiking opportunities, not to mention other outdoor activities like white-water rafting.
Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe exterior
The Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado is about an hour’s drive from Albuquerque International Airport and about 20 minutes’ drive from Santa Fe Municipal Airport.
Four Seasons Santa Fe room types
The Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe has a total of 65 casitas and suites.
The Four Seasons has a total of 55 casitas in seven different categories:
- The Patio Casita is 630 square meters and offers a view of the landscape
- The Deluxe Casita is 630 square meters and offers landscape views
- The Deluxe Two-Queen Casita is 770 square meters and has a private terrace with a privacy fence
- The Vista Casita is 630 square meters and offers panoramic views
- The casita with a view of the mountains is 630 square meters and offers a panoramic view of the mountains
- The two bedroom deluxe casita is 1,260 square feet and offers landscape views
- The two bedroom Premier Casita is 1,540 square feet and offers landscape views
Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe Casita
The Four Seasons has a total of 10 suites in two different categories:
- The Sunset Suite is 1,100 square feet and offers sunset views
- The Encantado Suite is 1,100 square feet and offers panoramic views of the mountains and the sunset
Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe Suite
Four Seasons Santa Fe Deals & Promotions
The Four Seasons Santa Fe has a variety of specials that guests can take advantage of when booking, including the following:
- From March 1 to May 27, 2021 and from October 17, 2021 to May 26, 2022, you will receive a third night for free for every two consecutive paid nights
- From May 28 to October 16, 2021, get a fourth night free for every three consecutive paid nights
- Stay for a minimum of two nights and receive Resort Credit of $ 150 to $ 200 by January 2, 2022
- Until December 31, 2022 you will receive a discount of up to 20% if you book at least seven days in advance
Please note that none of these actions can be combined. So you have to choose which of these offers you want to take advantage of. In addition, the prices you see on the Four Seasons website already reflect any eligible discounts.
The Four Seasons Santa Fe has a resort fee of $ 55 per night that includes features such as valet and self-parking, high-speed internet, daily guided walking tours, yoga classes, cooking classes, morning biscuits and specialty coffees in the lobby, and transportation to Santa Fe, usage the wellness facilities and much more.
Book with Four Seasons Preferred Partner
If you are looking to book the Four Seasons Santa Fe, be sure to book through a travel agent affiliated with the Four Seasons Preferred Partner. This is a travel agent selection program that will allow them to add value to your stays without costing you anything more.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner offers additional perks like daily breakfast, room upgrades, resort credits and more, all at no additional cost to the guest. Four Seasons Preferred Partner can be combined with any of the above promotions, including the free third night offer.
Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe Pool
To take just one example, the Four Seasons Santa Fe charges at least an additional $ 30 per night for a price that includes breakfast. However, you will receive this price through Preferred Partner at no additional cost.
If you book Four Seasons and don’t do so through a Preferred Partner agent, you’re doing it wrong.
If you would like to book at the Four Seasons Santa Fe for the best deal and / or have a question about Preferred Partner, please contact Ford at [email protected]. Travel agents may even be able to help if you already have bookings.
Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe Terrace
Four seasons Santa Fe summary
Four Seasons Santa Fe is arguably the best resort in New Mexico and one of the best Four Seasons resorts in the United States. It’s also a great destination if you’re looking for social distance as all of the accommodations here are casitas or suites.
Hopefully the above gives a good overview of the property. If you’re looking to book the Four Seasons Santa Fe, make sure you are at least maximizing value by booking through a Preferred Partner agent who can help you take advantage of any promotions and add other perks as well.