Four Seasons has a loyal following, and I know in particular that many people (especially on the West Coast) swear by the brand’s Hawaiian properties. Four Seasons has numerous other prestigious hotels, from the Bora Bora to the Parisian George V property to the Surf Club Surfside property and the Los Cabos on the Costa Palmas property.
Given the current travel restrictions in place, I know that many people may want to travel closer to home than they have in the past. A popular international travel destination for Americans right now is Costa Rica, and the Four Seasons Costa Rica on the Papagayo Peninsula is arguably the most luxurious property in the country.
In this post, I wanted to go over the basics of the Four Seasons Costa Rica and also introduce the best ways to maximize value for resort stays (i.e., benefit from promotions and book through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner agent).
Four Seasons Costa Rica Basics
The Four Seasons Costa Rica on the Papagayo Peninsula is widely recognized as Costa Rica’s best hotel, especially after its recent $ 35 million conversion. The Four Seasons has nearly 200 accommodations, including guest rooms, suites, and residences. The resort offers all the amenities you would expect from a five-star resort, including multiple restaurants and pools, beach access, a spa, and much more.
Four Seasons Costa Rica exterior
The resort is just a short 40-minute drive from Liberia’s Daniel Oduber International Airport (LIR), which is continuously accessible from several US airports.
Four Seasons Costa Rica lobby
Four Seasons Costa Rica room types
The Four Seasons Costa Rica has a variety of guest rooms, suites, and private homes. So let me give you an overview of the options.
The Four Seasons Costa Rica has a total of 120 guest rooms, which are divided into three categories. They are all the same size, with the only difference in the views:
- The Terraza room is 603 square meters and offers views of tropical landscapes and dry forests
- The Brisa room is 603 square meters and has partial ocean or bay views
- The Cielo room is 603 square meters and offers a partial view of the sea or the bay, combined with a tropical forest landscape
Four Seasons Costa Rica Guest room
The Four Seasons Costa Rica has a total of 25 suites, which are divided into four categories. There are significant differences in terms of sizes:
- The One-Bedroom Canopy Suite is 1,025 square meters and offers a view of the forest roof
- The One-Bedroom Canopy Plunge Pool Suite is 1,206 square feet and offers views of the tropical dry forest or the bay
- The three bedroom canopy premier plunge pool suite is 2,480 square feet and overlooks the tropical dry forest and bay
- The three-bedroom Miramar Suite is 40 square meters and offers panoramic views of the bay, ocean and tropical gardens
Four Seasons Costa Rica Suite
In addition, the Four Seasons Costa Rica has a total of 48 residences, which are divided into 14 different room types. These are between 1,700 square feet and 9,106 square feet, and you can always inquire about which ones are available during your stay.
Four Seasons Costa Rica Offers & Promotions
The Four Seasons Costa Rica has a variety of specials that guests can take advantage of when booking, including the following:
- Get a fourth night free for every three consecutive paid nights until December 24th, 2021
- Book a five-night minimum stay and receive $ 1,000 resort credit for dining, activities, spa treatments and golf through December 17, 2021
- Until December 24th, 2021, get a 30% discount on your stay in a Canopy Premier Suite or private residence when you stay at least five nights
- Until December 31, 2022 you will receive a discount of up to 20% if you book at least seven days in advance
Four Seasons Costa Rica Restaurant
Please note that none of these actions can be combined. So you have to choose which of these offers you want to use. In addition, the prices you see on the Four Seasons website already reflect any eligible discounts.
Book with Four Seasons Preferred Partner
If you want to book the Four Seasons Costa Rica on the Papagayo Peninsula, be sure to book through a travel agent who is affiliated with the Four Seasons Preferred Partner. This is a program that allows you to choose travel agents who can add value to your stays without costing you anything more.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner offers additional perks like daily breakfast, room upgrades, resort credits, and more, all at no additional cost to the guest. Four Seasons Preferred Partner can be combined with any of the above promotions, including the fourth night free offer.
Four Seasons Costa Rica Pool
To take just one example, the Four Seasons Costa Rica charges a minimum of $ 56 a night for a rate that includes breakfast. However, you will receive this price through Preferred Partner at no additional cost.
If you book Four Seasons and don’t do so through a Preferred Partner agent, you’re doing it wrong.
If you would like to book at the Four Seasons Costa Rica for the best deal and / or have a question about Preferred Partner, you can contact Ford at [email protected]. Travel agents may even be able to help if you already have bookings.
Four seasons Costa Rica beach
Four seasons Costa Rica summary
Four Seasons Costa Rica is considered by many to be the most luxurious hotel in Central America. The hotel has recently undergone extensive renovations which made it even better. Costa Rica is a great tropical destination just a few hours flight from the US and currently welcomes Americans (with some restrictions).
Hopefully the above gives a good overview of the property. If you are looking to book the Four Seasons Costa Rica make sure that you are at least maximizing value by booking through a Preferred Partner agent who can help you take advantage of any promotions and add more perks.