Over the past year, some hotel groups have offered special offers on gift card purchases to help raise money during these troubled times. Most of the best deals are probably behind us in that regard (with a rebound coming up), but Best Western has brought back a great promotion it put on last year.
Best Western Selling gift cards with a 20% bonus
Best Western sells e-gift cards with a 20% bonus:
- As far as I can tell, there is no published end date for this promotion, only an expiry for the bonus card
- Every $ 100 Best Western Gift Card comes with a $ 20 Bonus Card
- Each person can purchase up to $ 500 worth of Best Western gift cards through this offer ($ 100 total bonus).
- While the main purchased gift cards have no expiration date, the bonus gift cards expire on June 30, 2021
- You can buy gift cards in USD, CAD, EUR or GBP and then use them anywhere in the world
- Best Western gift cards are transferable
- Gift cards cannot be used to guarantee a reservation, nor can you use them for prepaid rates
You may be able to combine this with some other offers:
If you are staying at Best Western hotels any frequency, this promotion can make a lot of sense. The most important gift cards you buy don’t expire. However, remember that you must use the bonus gift cards by the end of June 2021 so that you have a few months to use them.
Since these cards are transferable, there is quite a bit of flexibility here.
Anyone planning to take advantage of this Best Western gift card promotion?