Best Western Rewards isn’t the most generous loyalty program, and Best Western doesn’t have that many ambitious features. Best Western Rewards has been running promotions pretty consistently though, and the latest promotion has just started.
Best Western Rewards Spring 2021 Promotion
Best Western Rewards Offers a two-part grant. Best Western Rewards members can earn the following for stays between February 15 and May 9, 2021 at hotels in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean:
- ON $ 25 Best Western gift card For each night left, each member can earn up to four gift cards
- Double Best Western Rewards points on all nights if you stay at least five qualifying nights during the promotion period (this includes the first four nights)
There are a few more things to consider:
- Registration is required prior to your first eligible stay
- Best Western Rewards members must complete and complete their hotel stay in the United States, Canada, and / or the Caribbean
- There is a limit of four Best Western Gift Cards worth $ 25 per member
- Stays booked directly with Best Western at prices that are not particularly discounted are eligible
- The gift cards will be sent electronically within one to two weeks after the eligible stay, while double points will be credited within 14 days after the end of the promotion
- The $ 25 Best Western Gift Cards expire on August 31, 2021
Best Western’s promotion for Spring 2021 is solid as you can earn both a $ 25 gift card for every night and double points. For once, Best Western is an incentive for stays beyond the first, and beyond that, this promotion actually has the potential to be quite generous.
The catch is you have limited time to redeem the $ 25 Best Western Gift Card, and the promotion is by far the most generous for the first four nights.
Are you planning to take advantage of the Best Western winter promotion?